Raw Honey Cinnamon Paleo Bread
Have you been trying out the Paleo diet lately? Check out this great recipe for raw honey Paleo bread that is is nutty, moist, crunchy and gluten-free!
This bread is a perfect pairing for your morning/afternoon coffee. If you’re not too much of a coffee fan, pair it up with chai tea or with your favorite herbal tea. It will not disappoint.
Author: Mariel Lewis
Serves: 8 slices
- 1 medium apple (finely diced)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 medium eggs (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons RAW honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep all your ingredients.
- Grease brad pan with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- In one of your mixing bowls, combine all of your dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all of your wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, honey, and diced apples.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter in your bread pan, top with pecans and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until your bread passes the toothpick test.
- Let cool for about 30 minutes. Slice into 8 slices and enjoy a piece with a hot cup of your favorite coffee. Lasts for about 10 days (refrigerated)
Tools You’ll Need:
- 10” bread pan
- 2 mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Bread knife
Serving size: 1 slice — Calories: 252 Fat: 19 g. Carbohydrates: 13 g. Protein: 7 g.
Recipe from Amazing Paleo
You must be logged in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours